Front Toward Enemy Brand
About Front Toward Enemy Brand:
Front Toward Enemy Brand was born out of a desire to have awesome gear that makes a statement. FTE Brand was founded by a former military and law enforcement officer, but you don't have to be either to rock our gear. If you are a true patriot and a son of Liberty, FTE Brand is for you. We make fashionable gear that represents a lifestyle… a Front Toward Enemy lifestyle.
Whether your enemy is an insurgent with an AK, a robbery suspect on the run, a raging structure fire or simply your next workout; if you stand up for what you believe, you are someone who keeps their Front Toward Enemy. Just like the iconic warning emblazoned upon the Claymore mine, no enemy wants to be on the receiving end of those words… FRONT TOWARD ENEMY.
New Brand Name
Apparel and Lookbook
Heat Seals and Back Neck Labels
Website and Social Media Content
• New Brand Name and Brand Identity - The brand name that was chosen after several brainstorming sessions was Front Toward Enemy Brand. This brand name conveys the identity, value and uniqueness of the product. We started by deciding what we wanted the name to communicate. We wanted the name to reinforce the key elements of the brand. Developing a mission statement helped us pinpoint the elements we wanted to emphasize in the name. "Front Toward Enemy" are the words written on the front of a Claymore mine. A Claymore mine is a directional anti-personnel mine used by the United States Armed Forces. "Front Toward Enemy" also means keep your front toward your enemy, whether that enemy is your next workout or your next cancer treatment. Always keep your Front Toward Enemy.
• Logo - The crest is used to symbolize the coats of arms of U.S. infantry regiments. The "T" in FTE is shaped like a forward facing arrow to represent "Front" in Front Toward Enemy. The goal here was to visually represent what the brand stands for. It immediately generates a stately, military feel with it's simple typeface and shield shape.
• Apparel and Lookbook - The apparel is decorated with patriotic and military inspired themes. The men's tees are lightweight 100% ring spun cotton printed with water based inks. The women's shirts are a cotton/polyester blend. The headwear is a Flexfit® cotton blend hat with embroidered logo on the front and embroidered American flag on the back. A lookbook was designed for retailers to tell the story of the brand and to feature the apparel. Click here to view the lookbook.
• Hang Tags and Heat Seals - While most sales come from the website, some retailers in the Southeast carry Front Toward Enemy Brand. A simple hang tag was designed with chevrons in the background reminiscent of military and law enforcement rank insignia. A heat seal was designed for the back neck to show size, content and care.
• Website and Social Media Content - An ecommerce site was designed using WordPress with a WooCommerce plugin. Visit the website at ftebrand.com. The social media campaign is ongoing. It's goal is to increase brand recognition and awareness. A billboard was designed and placed on Interstate 85 Southbound near Greenville, SC.
Front Toward Enemy Brand is proud to offer a shirt in partnership with Wounded Wear as a tribute to those brave souls who have literally sacrificed life and limb for this country and their brothers in arms. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each shirt go to Wounded Wear. Wounded Wear's mission is to raise the national awaremenss of the sacrifice of wounded warriors, their families and the families of fallen service members.
Front Toward Enemy Brand is also proud to sponsor athletes competing in various events around the country. A special #TeamFTE shirt was designed for athletes to wear when they compete.